Jul 25, 2011

MedicalConspiracies- Fw: STOP CONTACTING THEM, THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS.

I wasn't sure that I was going to forward this, but, its really funny,
given the
Nigerian 419 fraud scene. I guess they're becoming desperate enough for
suckers that they are turning upon each other;-)))))

Possible future 6 PM news report: "Today, Nigerian fraudsters engaged
in a noontime fake money bombing upon each other. One survivor was
heard saying 'This is good to eliminate the competition for
beneficiaries.
Besides, there are only so many fake $15,000,000 awards to not give
out.'"

Bruce Chesley
Truth is a terrible cross to bear.
Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered. - Thomas Paine
The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws - Tacitus
Treason for $$$$. ALL "pro 2A" orgs.


--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Mrs. Elizabeth Trujillo"<dave@motorcars.com>
To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 20:33:16 +0200
Subject: STOP CONTACTING THEM, THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS.

Hello Dear,

I am Elizabeth Trujillo, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside in
District of Columbia 20534. My residential address is as follows 320
First Street, NW Washington, District of Columbia 20534, United States,
am thinking of moving since I am now wealthy. I am one of those that took
part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to
pay me, I had paid over $42,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment
all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation
documents, And I was directed to meet Barrister Lord Ruben, who is the
member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE and a Human Rights Activist
(Lawyer), and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said
whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment.
Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received
my compensation funds amounteing to $15,000,000.00 Moreover, Barrister
James Long, showed me the full information of those that are yet to
receive their payments and I saw your email as one of the scam victims,
that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people,
they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I
will advise you to contact Barrister James Long.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name : Barrister James Long
Email: ( jameslong2@yahoo.cn )
Tell: +234-81378-23484

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you
and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with
them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up
until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Barrister James Long was just $95 for
the paper works, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed...

Mrs. Elizabeth Trujillo
320 First Street, NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20534
USA.
____________________________________________________________
Meet The Girl Next Door
Meet the Girl Next Door today Local singles Dating in your Area.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4e2d1396a12961b4fd8st04vuc

--
To subscribe: MedicalConspiracies-subscribe@googlegroups.com
Alternative Medicine info: http://www.elementsofhealth.webs.com/

"ClayAdvantage" The Gift of Health http://ClayAdvantage.com/
Holistic Store: http://www.holisticenergystore.com/

Information here in is for educational purpose only; it may be news related,
speculation or opinion. Consult with a qualified MD before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.
FDA and FTC have not evaluated or endorsed any message or product from this group. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

0 comments: