Feb 27, 2010

[MedicalConspiracies] Internet Archive: Wayback Machine

I hope this isn’t considered too far off topic, but this may be very important to some, and I thought you would love this info.

 

Here’s something NEW to me!  I had no idea such a thing existed.  One of my trusted internet resources for health info research has notified me that they are dropping their web site and it will no longer be available.  There is SO much info on this site that I use and refer to, so I was really devastated to learn this.  I told a computer savvy friend, and she told me about this wonderful site that archives websites…health, music, photos, political info, science, or anything you have ever seen on the internet.  You can type in any OLD internet address, or even a current one, and look for past years, and you can find many of them archived.  I don’t know if you have need of such a thing, but maybe in the future you will have a need, and you’ll now know about the Wayback Macine, too!  Thanks, Elaine – my friend and font of knowledge!   God truly blessed me when He led me to this amazing lady! 

 

Jan

 

 

·  Internet Archive: Wayback Machine

To start surfing the Wayback, type in the web address of a site or page where you would .... When you visit a page that you want to find an old version of, ...
web.archive.org/ - 6 hours ago - Cached - Similar

·  Internet Archive: Free Movies, Music, Books & Wayback Machine

The Internet Archive, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, is building a digital library of Internet sites and other cultural artifacts in digital form. ...

www.archive.org/ - Cached - Similar

·  Web 'time machine' brings back old sites

The 'Wayback Machine' lets you go to Web sites that have long since shut down. This is a boon to consumers but should worry lawyers who have to deal with ...
www.technofileonline.com/texts/bit103101.html - Cached

·  OldSites Directory | Established Websites Directory

Home; Search · New Links · Top Links · Popular Links. OldSites Directory. Categories. Arts · Business · Sports. Statistics. Total number of links: 1 ...
www.oldsites.com/ - Cached - Similar

·  4 Sites Where You Can Download Old PC Games For Free

There are sufficient free games available for the budget gamer, many of which we've already reviewed on MakeUseOf, but it's not the only.
www.makeuseof.com/.../4-sites-where-you-can-download-old-pc-games-for-free-nb/ - Cached - Similar

0 comments: